Get yourself a stylish company bicycle with great discount. How? You probably can get one through the fietsenplan (bicycle plan) from your employer with a tax benefit of 52%. It can’t get any more Dutch than this.
Get your Veloretti via the fietsenplan:
There are three options with which you can obtain a Veloretti bicycle through a fietsenplan. Please ask your employer which one suits you and your company best.
Option 1 – Choose, Order and Pay yourself
1. Choose your Veloretti bicycle and pay yourself
2. Handover the invoice of your bicycle to your employer to receive your tax benefit.
Option 2 – Choose, Order and let the company pay
1. Choose and order your Veloretti bicycle
2. Leave your company’s address behind in the ‘invoice address’ field
3. Choose your payment method. Bank transfer is probably the best way because this option it is not limited to time.
4. When your employer has paid the invoice, we will get in touch with you and ship your bicycle.
Option 3 – Get your bicycle through a fietsenplan mediator. (NFP, BFN etc)
Your employer makes an appointment with a fietsenplan mediator like; Nationale Fiets Projecten (NFP) , Bedrijfsfietsen Nederland (BFN) , Bike and Business (BaB)
- Choose and order your bicycle through the normal procedure.
- Ask for the Fietsenplan form from your fietsenplan mediator or your employer and fill it in.
- Calculate the total price of your order and fill it in on the form.
- Your employer will send the form to the fietsenplan mediator.
- Veloretti will get paid by the fietsenplan mediator.
- Veloretti will then deliver the bicycle to you.
The costs for getting a fietsenplan mediator will be 15% on top of the price of the bicycle. These costs will be invoiced later. You can also add 15% of the costs on top of the price of your order. The costs of the order and the additional 15% can be filled in on the form.
Need to have more information?
We are there for you. Always. So if you need any more information, please get in touch. We at Veloretti are more than happy to help. Email us at email@example.com